Pet Tincture Helps…
• Mobility & Activity
• Separation Anxiety
• Appetite & Nausea
• Aggressive Behavior
Whether your furry friends have been part of the family for years or were just adopted, Maxx Relief Pet can help them feel great. Does your older pet need support for joint health or mobility? Our customers love to share stories about senior pets jumping, running and playing again.
Maxx Relief Pet tincture has a great calming effect for all types of pets. Storm stress, motion sickness, separation anxiety and excessive digging or crying are just some of the stressful behavior symptoms that our pets display when they are not coping well with a situation. As responsible pet owners, we can learn to recognize these actions as a cry for help.
Most animals enjoy taking the CBD tincture, but it may take a few times to acclimate them to the oral dispenser. The professoinals here at Maxx Relief recommend adminstering the Pet CBD directly into your pet’s mouth for the most effective results.
ADMINISTERING PET CBD WITH THE ORAL DISPENSER
- Select a safe and comfortable area for both you and your pet.
- Slide the tip of the oral dispenser past the lip, just behind one of the canine teeth. Then advance the tip of the oral dispenser so that it is between the teeth.
- SLOWLY dispense the CBD oil so your pet has time to breathe.
- After each use, rinse the dispenser thoroughly with water.
Plenty of positive praise and affection, or even a treat will make the experience pleasant and your pet will look forward to taking their CBD every day.
If you are having difficulty administering Pet CBD with the oral dispenser, it can be mixed with their food or treats as well.
DIRECTIONS: SHAKE BEFORE USE. Start with .5 ml and reduce or increase as needed. Place in mouth or combine with food. Consult your veterinarian before using.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Hemp Seed Oil and Premium Hemp Extract.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.